Today hypocrisy is accepted to be a simple reality of modern life. Sadly Christians are not exempt from being viewed as hypocritical.
Hypocrisy, if not dealt with honestly, can become a serious problem.
From story of woman accused of adultery in John 8:1-11,
1. Hypocrisy breaks our relationship with God. (v.6)
2. Hypocrisy hurts people. (v.3-5)
3. Hypocrisy undermines our witness and outreach. (v.2)
Overcoming hypocrisy, to love others like Jesus:
1. Starts with self-reflection. (v.7)
2. Means having no condemnation for others like Jesus.