CLC is a warm, welcoming community that mixes young and old.
For families with newborns and wee-little ones, the “skybox” (cry-room) is the perfect environment. More mature? Enjoy our Pew-to-Pew chat time in the Main Sanctuary and find out what’s going on at CLC. From home group bible studies to coffee and mini-golf events, there is a lot to choose from.
1. The Bible is the inspired and only infallible authoritative Word of God.
2. There is one God, existing eternally in the three persons of the Trinity: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the Deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in his virgin birth, in his sinless
life, in His miracles, in his death and atonement for our sin through his shed blood, in
his bodily resurrection, and in His personal return in power and glory.
4. The Holy Spirit, through the proclamation of the Gospel, renews our hearts, persuading us to repent of our sin and confess Jesus as Lord; it is by his power that we are reconciled to God and enabled to live a godly life.
5. Christ will return to raise the dead, to establish his kingdom, to separate the wicked from God’s presence; and the righteous, in glorious bodies, shall live and reign with him forever.
6. There is spiritual unity in and of believers who constitute the Church of our Lord
Jesus Christ, summoned by him to offer worship to God and to serve him by
preaching the Gospel, making disciples of all nations.